Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Food

Gab turned 5 months old yesterday. AMAZING how fast time flies. That means it is time to start thinking about solids and getting my plan ready for that whole catastrophe. I feel like I JUST got down pumping and working and now she needs to start thinking about being on solids? Can't this kid stay in a pattern for a little while for me?

I've been thinking about solids for a couple of months now and decided I want to make my own baby food for Gab. It's less expensive but better than cost, I know what's going into my baby. It's funny but you would think that a jar of baby carrots would just have carrots on the ingredient list but sadly, it does not, there are often added vitamins and such. The debate is still raging about if that is a good idea or not. I want to just feed Gab straight from the carrot, carrots... think happy, no big mess thoughts, we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment