Monday, January 10, 2011

Vacation Planning

Part of our Christmas gift this year is a trip to Disney World! Gab's Mae-Mae goes every year, usually for about a month. This year she is going for a week with us.

I haven't been to Disney in 9 years and never with a young child so I am finding vacation planning a challenge. Mae-Mae has definite ideas about what we should do and should not do and I have ideas about things I want to do, and things I do not want to do, and Gab's daddy is just trying to keep everyone calm and make everyone happy.

I know we are all going for Gabs and to see her enjoy everything. She will LOVE the characters and the carousel, I don't know about too much else, we will see... But it turns out vacation planning is both fun and exhausting. Only 16 days until we leave though... if I survive the planning, the trip will be a BLAST! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment