Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST *Spoilers*

Quick break from mommy posting to have LOST post.

As pretty much everyone knows, last night was the LOST finale....
I loved it and hated it at the same time. I LOVE that everyone was reunited. I was particularly satisfied by the reunion of Sawyer and Juliet and surprised about Saiyd and Shannon (I thought Nadia was his love and somehow they'd connect....). I hated that I didn't feel resolution or a real answer about what the island was... and what's going to happen now? So they're all dead? What about Ben? How about Hurley? Of course I predicted at the beginning of this season that Hurley would be new Jacob... you can ask my LOST buddy she'll vouch for me, but it didn't have that good feeling like I thought it would. I dunno, mixed feelings about the finale big time.

Now I am waiting for DH to get home and Gab to take afternoon nap so we can watch Jimmy Kimmel from the DVR and see the cast's reaction. I will also rewatch the episode tonight and fast forward through all the commercials and see if I get it a little bit more. Holy commercials Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment