Thursday, February 10, 2011

Florida was awesome!

In January we went to Florida as a family. Gabs went, Gab's Daddy, myself, and Gab's Mae-Mae. It was an adventure and lots of fun.
The trip out was rough, tough flight, I got pulled aside at security and they told me Gab's food was testing positive for explosives (which they then told me could have just been the Eucerin lotion I use). They confiscated about half of the food I had packed in our carry-on but I still felt like I had enough to make it on the flight. Lots of turbulence and a weather delay, we finally touched down in FL around 9:30 at night. A long day for sure.

Gab's daycare told Gab's Daddy when he picked her up that they didn't nap her so she would sleep on the plane. Well it was 10:34 when Gabs looked up at me, giggled and passed out on me. When we got to the hotel around 11, she was so wiped, I changed her diaper, put on her jammies and laid her down without a peep! Gabs was up at 6:30 the next morning though ready to go.... then the fun began!

No comments:

Post a Comment