Tuesday, June 7, 2011

REALLY?!

When, oh when will this craptastic luck of ours run out? I am exhausted from riding this obnoxious roller coaster of a year and I think my family deserves some stability.

Our luck was not in fact changing... This weekend we found the home of our dreams, in our price range, in a fabulous location. We were ready to make an offer on it this morning.

Literally 30 minutes before the realtor called us back, our "tenants" called to say they were all set and decided not to rent or purchase our home. They got approved for a mortgage and were going to instead look for a better home than ours (funny, ours was their dream home just the day before). While DH reeled and stressed about that I continued my work day, distracted, but still effective.

Then I checked my mailbox at lunch. I got a form letter from my former principal (I switched buildings this year) saying they would not have me teach summer school this year (a program I RAN and designed for the school for the last 5 years) since I wasn't coming back to teach in their building again.

So just to recap, our dream home is no longer an option, DH is out of work for week 13 and my summer income that I count on (and NEED since DH is out of work) is not an option due to politics.

Seriously, how much more can we get kicked right now? We are down, stop throwing crap at us.

Vent done. Hoping for a happier post next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment