Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tough Decisions

I knew being a mommy would come with some hard decisions to make.... eventually. I just didn't realize some of them would be so soon! And I also thought that once some of these decisions were made, they'd be all set.

Daycare is the decision I am wrestling with right now. Just before Gabs was born we explored daycares and picked what we thought was going to be a warm, caring environment for her. We were wrong, and she only stayed there two weeks. Our prayers were answered and Gabs has been at a fabulous day care for the last 18 months....

Now however, I wonder if this daycare is the right space for Gabs as a toddler. She's come home injured a few times this week. The provider shared that another child has been pinching her, and she can name most PBS TV characters from a mile away (they watch a considerable amount of TV). I thought this decision was behind me. She's in a place where she is deeply loved which is by far the most important thing for me, but it's not the only thing.... eeeek.... decision making time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment