Saturday, July 31, 2010

Operation Hot Mommy Day 2

Today was my second work out and it went great!! The 90 seconds of walking was really short but the good news is, so was the 60 seconds of jogging. Today I had Gab with me and pushing her stroller was a whole new dynamic. Thankfully my running buddy took her for half the time. It was really great and we have a schedule now- running in the mornings for the next 3 weeks then back to evenings when I go back to work.

I am going to feel so good- wait, I feel so good already! Now looking ahead to a fabulous weekend with an 80th birthday party for one of our friends, our best man is coming home on leave from Afghanistan, and DH will be around lots!! Looking forward to a weekend of family, friends, and fun, and now fitness!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment