Thursday, July 8, 2010

Waiting....

Right now I am waiting to hear about a job interview. I had one yesterday, they asked to see the top two candidates again and they said they'd let us know today.... I am currently waiting for my call- either way- and am anxious. Yesterday's interview I did not feel went well. I felt like I didn't portray who I am as a professional and was just too nervous to make a coherent sentence. Obviously they disagreed since I got a second chance today. Today's interview went much better for me. I was less nervous, and thankful for a second chance to show who I am and why I'd be the best candidate but there were a couple of very pointed questions specific to what they had reservations about yesterday and I am sure they still have those reservations today since I was unable to answer the questions directly at that moment, I got there but it was after lots of talking. I do feel like they saw me more professional today and I am just sorry I couldn't do that yesterday and wrap it all up... Oh well. Hopefully my phone rings soon!! .....

No comments:

Post a Comment