Tuesday, August 17, 2010

13

So I am superstitious but not in the traditional way, 13 is actually a lucky number for my husband and I. Our first apartment together was #13, we found out we were pregnant on Friday the 13th of March, my due dates averaged out to be Friday the 13th of November, our house numbers add up to be 13... 13 just seems to be a number that always pops up in our life but in a positive way.... enter my superstition.

I was called for an interview on 8/5. Immediately I knew my chances of getting the job were doubled since that added up to 13!! I did get the job and today I went in to start and I am in room #13.... a coincidence or fate?? I know triskaidekaphobia is the fear of the number 13 but I wonder what optimism and excitement about the number 13 is called?

No comments:

Post a Comment