Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Three days done and I am still standing!

I've finished the first week of my 5K training!! I feel good but have no idea how on Earth I am going to be able to run a 5 K in 9 more weeks?! My coach assures me that it will be no problem but I am doubtful, I am still getting winded running the 60 seconds and tomorrow we are increasing our running increments to 90 seconds at a time. I'll do it, I am just not sure how. Of course when I began this program I didn't think I'd do more than 1 day of it and here I am beginning week 2. Having a running buddy helps immensely!

As far as my body goes, I have not noticed any changes yet, it probably doesn't help that DH's best friend is home from Afghanistan for two weeks and we've been out to eat with them 3 of the last 4 nights.... Good thing I am running, at least I am not putting ON any weight!


No comments:

Post a Comment