Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Doctor Appointments

I LOVE our doctor's office but I sure am sick of going there! This week brought a well baby check for the Gab and a sick mommy visit for me.
First the well baby check up. Gab is well! She is growing nicely, sticking straight to the 5oth% in height, weight and head circumference. Dr said she was still very strong, and doing well. He is not worried about her in the least. I asked about how she's waking up at night and wondering if I should feed her at nighttime feedings (She was sleeping straight but has just begun waking again). He told me, no, she can go all night and then quite seriously told her, "Gab, you go to bed at 7 and get up at 6, what you do in your crib between those hours is your business, don't bother your mom and dad." I laughed and was glad to know we're on the right track with sleep training.

Fast forward to my mommy visit today. I think I have a clogged duct. Feeders, don't fail me now, we're more than halfway to Gab's first birthday! I have a red spot that is really hot on one of my breasts and the Dr thinks it's an infection. Hopefully it will all work out over the next week because this pain SUCKS. I've been so close to quitting breastfeeding but I want to fulfill my promise to Gab, but this is tough.

Hopefully no more Dr appointments this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment