Friday, June 18, 2010

Music To My Ears

The sweetest music to my ears is the sound of Gab laughing. She has the best giggle, and now full out laugh.

She on the other hand loves music in general. In the mornings on our way to day care, she sometimes gets fussy and bored in the car but if I just pop in The Beatles, she calms right down and dances away. Right now we're learning the songs on the Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album!

Yesterday we went and bought a Sign, Sing, and Play! set that has songs full of signs. We are going to start playing with this kit today once she's up from her am nap. Should be pretty fun! Oh, she heard we were going to have a good time and I hear her stirring upstairs. Think good thoughts- I hope we can learn the signs to The Beatles! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment