Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fevers

We've been battling fevers for the last 2 months. In the evenings Gab seems to be running these low grade fevers. The Doctors keep telling me not to worry- but it's been so long now that I AM worried! Yesterday when I picked her up from daycare I thought she felt warm and it was confirmed when I took her temp 102.5!! Called Dr and he said to bring her in today.

This morning her temp was 100.9 and at the Dr.'s office 100.2. Again, they looked at her happy demeanor and said they couldn't figure it out. They did collect some urine and said no UTI but to watch her fevers. If she goes over 102 again this weekend call back and we will schedule further testing but what could it be?!

I am glad they're no worried since she seems to be fine, just really hot, but at the same time, what if something is wrong and we're missing it???

No comments:

Post a Comment