Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fabulous Fridays!


I know I always said when I had children I'd be done working multiple jobs-especially summer school. However, one day of summer school (which is only a half day 8-12) pays for daycare for the whole week so one week of summer school will pay for one whole month of daycare. How can I possibly give up 5 months of daycare money?!

I did however make sure that I have Fridays with the Gabster! They are FABULOUS by the way. Totally loving having my girl all to myself one day a week. This week was extra exciting, she cut a tooth AND started to say "Dadadada." This Friday we went to the park where Gab tried out a big girl swing for the first time and LOVED It!! Now a walk to the park will be part of our afternoon fun (weather permitting)!

No comments:

Post a Comment