Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Mystery of Baby Socks

It seems the more pairs I purchase, the less matches I can find in Gab's drawers. For the third day in a row I spent 10+ minutes searching for any two socks that match! Seriously, I have one of each sock I've puchased but two of none. I actually put the only matching pair of socks I could find on Gab on Thursday. When I picked her up at daycare that day she was sockless. I asked about it and they said "oh they didn't match her outfit so we took them off." If they knew how long it took me to find two that looked the same they may have appreciated it more. Ahhh the mystery of baby socks.

Oh BTW did any of you read the article about the mom who went to Burger King and was asked to leave since her 6 month old had no socks or shoes on?? http://www.kmbc.com/news/20301884/detail.html Here it is. I don't know what I'll do if I get a hankering for a whopper!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment